DO YOU WANT TO IMPORT A TRAILER FROM THE U.S.?
Have you found a perfect trailer in the USA, but need help…
WE HANDLE THE WHOLE PROCESS!
WHY IMPORT A TRAILER WITH VANTAGE?
Vantage Trailers will handle all money transfers to ensure all funds are protected throughout the purchase process.
MANAGE ALL IMPORT PROCESSES
Vantage Trailers handles everything from currency exchange rates, import brokerage, border fees to Canadian inspections.
Vantage has superior dealer-to-dealer negotiating advantages that will be passed on to you!
FINANCING & INSURANCE
Vantage offers financing, insurance, and extended warranty for your imported trailer.
THE VANTAGE IMPORT PROCESS
FIND YOUR PERFECT TRAILER
- Find your perfect trailer in the USA.
- Fill out our online application form or connect with one of our sales representatives to start the buying process.
VANTAGE WILL PROVIDE A COMPLETE COST ESTIMATE
- Complete the purchase agreement with a Vantage Trailers Sales Representative.
- The Vantage Trailers Sales Representative will create a complete cost estimate to import your trailer.
- Once the estimate is completed and reviewed, a deposit will be required.
PREPARE YOUR FINANCING PLAN / PAYMENTS
- Vantage will help you secure your financing requirements.
- Vantage also offers insurance and an extended warranty for your imported trailer.
WE NEGOTIATE A BETTER DEAL
- The Vantage Representative will connect with the seller of the trailer to negotiate a better deal!
- All negotiations will be subject to a full inspection by a certified service facility.
- Upon approval of financing, Vantage Trailers will arrange for competitive trailer delivery.
- We provide a FREE lien check on the trailer.
IMPORT, BROKERAGE & GOVERNMENT INSPECTIONS
- We manage all import documentation including RIV, CAD inspections, brokerage & border fees.
- Once the trailer has arrived, we will notify you and arrange for pickup!
- Sign all necessary documents & make final payments etc.
DRIVE HOME WITH YOUR PERFECT TRAILER – HASSLE FREE!
Reach out to your nearest Vantage Trailers
- Reach out to one of our Vantage Sales Representatives to get started on consigning your trailer.
- Send us pictures of your trailer so we can complete an estimated retail value.
- Upon agreement of the listing price, we will send you a copy of our consignment process including fees.
Bring Your Trailer to your nearest Vantage Trailers Location
- The Service Manager will review the unit and providing a detailing estimate.
- All consignment forms will be completed during this process.
- Once the forms are signed, the Service Manager will review fees, commissions, repairs and expected net amount the consignor will expect to receive.
- The consignor will need to provide an original copy of the bill of sale.
Selling Your Trailer
- The service department will complete a 5-star inspection on the trailer to complete an estimate of any deficiencies found.
- Your Sales Representative will reach out to discuss and review repair estimates.
- Once repairs are either agreed upon or taken from the list price, the Sales Representative will take photos of the trailer and will post the unit for sale.
Once Your Trailer is Sold
- Once we get an offer for the trailer, we will reach out to you for approval.
- Upon selling the unit, a final statement will be created by our Finance Controller and we will reach out to you with the payout.